The Cost effective, flexible innovative solution built for Hybrid, Low Cost and Regional airline markets
Bravo’s Avantik’s Passenger Service Systems provide airlines with a complete passenger system solution. It is easy to use and streamlined, offering a bespoke range of services tailored to your airline. In addition, the system can grow as your airline grows as it’s scalable and cost effective. As an example, the system can process from 120,000 to 9 million passengers a year.
Avantik’s key features include:
- Flight schedule / inventory management.
- Fare, tax, fee and ancillary revenue management.
- Passenger reservation and e-ticketing database.
- Online and offline payment integration.
- Counter sales and cashbook reporting.
- Super PNR; giving the ability to hold flight and ancillary services in just one record.
- B2B internet booking engine for travel agencies including consolidator module.
- B2C internet booking engine for consumer sales; B2M Mobile (Mobile Booking Engine). The customisable B2M Mobile has been optimised for HTML5 (cross-mobile for all phones).
- Generic web services and open XML API for online travel agencies.
- GDS interface; Type A interactive sell with all GDS providers.
- Charter management and tour operator PNL import.
- B2S Tour Operator SSR module – for ancillary pre-sales.
- Airport, Kiosk, Web and Mobile Check In and Departure Control.
- APIS Data Management and Messaging.
- Frequent Flyer System.
- Real-time Revenue Management connections.
- Management information system.
- Revenue accounting functions & interface.
- Agency / corporate customer invoicing.
- System setup & maintenance management.
- Dynamic multi Language Capabilities – including robust multi-byte character language support.